Art Classes / Courses / Exhibitions
Being creative is a proven de-stressing activity. Why not learn art and become creative as well as having the benefit of getting rid of stress? Please visit my blog for times and dates of upcoming classes, courses & workshops.
Heidi teaches the following:
- Drawing – pencil & charcoal
- Painting – pastel, acrylics & oils
- Sculpture and pewter work
- Fabric & ceramic painting
- Pottery – handwork (items fired in our own kiln)
- Decoupage, Mosaic & Gilding
Weekday classes: (All levels & disciplines)
- Monday mornings – 10h30 to 13h00
- Tuesday afternoons – 14h00 to 16h00 (2x per month)
- (Please email or phone to enquire about available space in a class)
Saturday workshops: (All levels & disciplines)
- Usually every second and fourth Saturday of each month – 09h00 to 13h00
- Please email or phone Heidi to enquire about available space)
- For dates of the Saturday workshops please go to my blog
Specialised Workshops – Venues for all classes: Heidi’s studio, Glen Austin Ext 1, Midrand.
Original and fine art, creative crafts lessons and instruction in technique and application. Join Heidi for a journey into the discovery of your skills and talent.